Monday, October 21, 2013

Christmas in October

Alex was on Fall Break today and Abby's school was in session.  Brad and I decided to spend some one on one time with him while Abby was in school.  Mom was also on Fall Break so she kept Aubrey while Brad and I took Alex to the movies.  We saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.  It was cute! Then we picked up Abby from school and went to get Aubrey from Mom's.  When we got there she had her first Christmas tree up!  Brad could see my wheels turning and looked at me and said, "Nope, not happening."  ha!  He already knew I was going to ask him to start getting our Christmas stuff down from the attic.

This is a new tree that she didn't have last year.  It's a tree full of only her vacation ornaments.  I think it looks great and is a fun way to showcase all her special vacations!


No comments:

Post a Comment