Saturday, January 12, 2013

52WPC Week 2

I was pretty busy this week with life getting back to normal after Christmas break.  The kids went back to school, Brad returned to work, and I started tutoring again.  I finally got all my Christmas decorations put away and Brad got them all lugged back up to the attic.  (thanks, Honey)  The piles of laundry we accumulated were finally finished and put away, the house is starting to come back together, and I feel like life is finally back in routine.

I kind of forgot to think about this week's photo challenge.  It was the letter P.  I came up with a few different ideas of what I might do for this picture, but didn't really love any of them.  Then I put Abby's hair in ponytails today!  It is the first time I've been able to do it.  I'm so excited!  I took a picture because I thought she looked adorable, and then it hit me!  Ponytail!  So the picture isn't great, but it does show my pretty, ponytail princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment