Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Blog

Happy New Year!  It's 2013, and after a couple of months of contemplating, I've decided to start the blogging journey.  This is not a new year's resolution, because God knows I never succeed with those! It is more of a way for me to share things that I don't want to broadcast via facebook. I plan to share pictures of my family, recipes that have succeeded and failed, things I've tried because of Pinterest, and other life happenings.

One of the things I am trying to do this year is a 52 week photo challenge.  I have found a list of themes for each week of the year and will take and post a picture of that challenge.  My first theme is "hands".  Once I get my pictures uploaded, I'll post.  I think this will be a fun way for me to photograph things  that are a little out of my norm.  Please bear with me, I'm not a wonderful photographer by any means! Hopefully I'll learn a few things along the way and get better at photography!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Deb! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    xoxox

    AJ

    ReplyDelete