Saturday, February 16, 2013

52WPC Week 6

This week's theme is "feet".  I know some people are grossed out by feet, and I'm not, but I really didn't want to take a picture of someone's feet!  I didn't have a precious little baby close enough, but that would have been cute to take a picture of baby feet!

Abby and I went to a studio in Tulsa called "Dimple Toes".  One of the stay at home mom's groups I'm involved with rented the place for us to do spring prints.  We all chose to do canvases, but they had other great things there too like this really cool Christmas tree.  
It is like the one my Grandma Kmita had and my parents had it set up at our house at Christmas time each year.  Colored lights go in the holes and you can paint it any color you want.  I'll go traditional and do green, but a smaller pink or red one would be cute in the kids' rooms.  It comes with the light that goes inside and when you turn it on, the beautiful colored lights shine.  I can't wait to go back and paint my tree so my family can have our own at Christmas time!  

I chose to do a flower with Abby's feet.  She picked pink and purple, of course!  Here is her foot flower! 

My friend Regan did a foot print with her girls that is just too cute! 

My friend Emily did one with her son for his birthday!  She made and airplane and a train with his feet!




No comments:

Post a Comment