Friday, February 15, 2013

Thirty-One Party

A couple of weeks ago I had a Thirty-One Gifts party at my house.  I hadn't hosted an in-home party in a long time and was excited to do so.  It was a fun excuse to make some fun food and drink wine with friends.  I hosted my party in January, which was double rewards month. I ended up earning $200 in free product, 2 hostesss exclusives, and 2 half price items!  Here's my loot!



On the back of the couch is the About town blanket, in front of the blanket is the Party Thermal and the Cindy Tote.  Next is the Perfect Party Set which can hold two 9x13 and keep them hot or cold!  It also came with two serving spoons, which are hard to see, but are on top of the carrier. On the right side of the couch, in the back, is one of my two Retro Metro Weekender bags.  I only kept one and a friend got the other. :) Then there is my Cinch Sac, which has made the perfect gym bag for me.  Finally, there is the Cosmetic Bag Set.  It comes with two bags!  A small and a large!  I am so excited about all of my products!

If you are intersted in hosting a party and live in the Tulsa area, contact me, or here is my consultant's webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment