Sunday, May 26, 2013

Snickers Apple Salad

We were invited to a BBQ and I knew I had to bring the Snickers Apple Salad I'd seen on Pinterest.  It just sounded too delicious.  It was easy to make and even easier to eat, though it was pretty rich!

10 Granny Smith apples
about 3/4 of a giant bag of mini Snickers
small box of instant vanilla pudding
small container of Cool Whip

Make the pudding and put in the fridge to chill.
Put some almost frozen Snickers in a Zip Lock bag and take a meat mallet to them to chop up.  I thought this would be easier and faster than cutting/chopping, and it was more fun.
Chop apples into bite size pieces.
Fold Cool Whip into set up pudding.

Layer your ingredients.  I started with apples, then did Snickers, and then the pudding mix.




I get pretty lucky with new recipes.  For some reason I always seem to try out new recipes when I'm making something for a group.  Why I don't try things out on my family first, I don't know.  Watch out Bunco Babes, I may be using you as guinea pigs in June!  

No comments:

Post a Comment