Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Boy or Girl?


We are having our gender reveal party with family on Friday night!  I couldn't be more excited!  At first we decided to wait and find out the gender when the baby was born, then in the waiting room of the 18.5 week ultrasound, we decided to ask the tech to put the results in an envelope so we could have another gender reveal party, at Brad's suggestion! :)

The envelope has been sealed for a couple of weeks now, and today I had two of my friends open the envelope and go shopping for me.  They either bought pink or blue and we all get to find out together on Friday night!  My guess......BLUE!!!!  Brad guesses pink.  Of course Alex wants a brother, because he says he already has a sister, and Abby wants a girl.  Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment