Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

We had a nice Father's Day.  Brad had to go to work in the afternoon, so we tried to get as much done before he went as we could.  Brad and the kids look just precious here.  I love this picture!



We went to church and then out to his dad's house.  We ate breakfast with Jimmy and visited for a while.  I got good picture of the guys.



We left Jimmy's and went to my dad's.  We only got to talk for a few minutes before Alex was dying to get in the pool.  We need to work on the life skill of patience with him!  The kids had a ball swimming in the pool and the hot tub.  It was a beautiful day for a while.  Later in the afternoon, it started storming, but the kids didn't care!  They swam in the rain and monsoon-like winds.



Alex took a picture of my dad and me, and then here is a better one from the gender reveal party just a couple days earlier.



Alex and Abby's cousins came over to swim, too.  After dinner they were loving some creamsicles!  My kids also love their youngest cousin, baby Sam.  They talk about him all the time and are very interested in him.  It makes me excited to see them love him so much.  Makes me think they are going to be great with the new baby!



Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there!  The dads in my family are especially wonderful!  They are such rocks for the family and set such good examples of how to work hard, love unconditionally with all their heart, and give the family what is needed most.  Thanks for making memories with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment