Sunday, June 30, 2013

Naps

Abby's naps have been pretty nonexistent this summer.  She will only actually fall asleep about 2 times a week.  She'll go in her room and stay in her bed, but she won't sleep.  She just stays in her bed and plays with her babies, blankets, and books.  I think she's too little to not take a nap, but if she won't sleep.....well, I can't make her.  I'm just happy that she's content to stay in her room and "rest" even if she doesn't sleep.

The other day she must have had a ton to drink before bed because she didn't have a dry diaper or bed when she got up in the morning.  I took her sheets off and washed and dried them, but then I left and Brad gave the kids lunch and put Abby down for a nap.  He didn't make her bed before nap time and made her a pallet on the floor with her pillows and blankets and she went right to sleep!  Now everyday for more than a week, as soon as lunch is over she says, "Nap time.  I no sleep in bed.  I sleep on floor."  Well, OK then!  So everyday at nap time we make her a little pallet on the floor and she sleeps!  Magic!  What ever works is my motto!  Doesn't she just look precious and beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment